Index by author
January 1954; 19 (1)
Grant, Fraser S.
- You have accessRestricted accessA theory for the regional correction of potential field dataFraser S. GrantGeophysics, v. 19, i. 1, p. 23-45, Published on January 1954, First Published on January 01, 1954, doi:10.1190/1.1437968
- You have accessRestricted accessGravity maxima corresponding with sedimentary basinsRodolfo MartinGeophysics, v. 19, i. 1, p. 89-94, Published on January 1954, First Published on January 01, 1954, doi:10.1190/1.1437976
Oldham, C. H. G.
- You have accessRestricted accessThe correlation between pre-Cambrian rock densities and Bouguer gravity anomalies near Parry Sound, OntarioC. H. G. OldhamGeophysics, v. 19, i. 1, p. 76-88, Published on January 1954, First Published on January 01, 1954, doi:10.1190/1.1437974
Walker, James Ryan
- You have accessRestricted accessExploration history (prior to the Cotton Valley discovery) of the Ruston Field, Lincoln Parish, LouisianaJames Ryan WalkerGeophysics, v. 19, i. 1, p. 124-138, Published on January 1954, First Published on January 01, 1954, doi:10.1190/1.1437957
Geophysics Jan 1954, 19 (1) 1-174;
- Open AccessJoint PP and PS AVA seismic inversion using exact Zoeppritz equationsJun Lu, Zhen Yang, Yun Wang, Ying ShiGeophysics, v. 80, i. 5, p. R239-R250, Published on September 2015, First Published on August 26, 2015, doi:10.1190/geo2014-0490.1
- You have accessRestricted accessThe robustness of seismic attenuation measurements using fixed- and variable-window time-frequency transformsCarl Reine, Mirko van der Baan, Roger ClarkGeophysics, v. 74, i. 2, p. WA123-WA135, Published on March 2009, First Published on March 01, 2009, doi:10.1190/1.3043726
- Open AccessElectrical conductivity, induced polarization, and permeability of the Fontainebleau sandstoneAndré Revil, Pauline Kessouri, Carlos Torres-VerdínGeophysics, v. 79, i. 5, p. D301-D318, Published on September 2014, First Published on September 15, 2014, doi:10.1190/geo2014-0036.1
- You have accessRestricted accessCross-gradients joint 3D inversion with applications to gravity and magnetic dataEmilia Fregoso, Luis A. GallardoGeophysics, v. 74, i. 4, p. L31-L42, Published on July 2009, First Published on July 01, 2009, doi:10.1190/1.3119263